CIRCULAR TRAINING PROGRAM
Theme: Educating African Business Leaders to take Climate Change Action powered by Circular Implementation Strategies to drive socio-economic developmemt and growth
The Circular Training Program is a three months business leadership program organised by the African Circular Business Alliance with the support of the U.S. Department of State to educate African leaders on how to take climate change action using circular economy implementation strategies. The program which is a hybrid event (in-person + virtual) will bring together African Business Leaders and Public Management Leaders from the Energy sector to learn how to take shared action by mobilising resources, sharing experiences, and building solutions in line with climate adaptation to foster a circular and resilient socio-economic environment.
Who is this training for?
This program targets Energy Business Leaders and Public Management Leaders in Angola with the purpose of creating regional Public-Private Partnerships that accelerate Climate Adaptation, Resilience and a sustainable Circular Economy.
Circular Economy Principles, Business Environment Reform, Capacity Building, Green Integration Checklist.
What will you learn?
Participants who have successfully completed this training will:
- Have a deeper understanding of the importance of Circular Economy principles in the energy sector to build a sustainable future and drive socio-economic development and growth in Angola
- Know how to integrate Circular Business Models and implement Circular Economy strategies in the actual or envisaged Business Environment
- Learn the importance of Public-Private partnership/collaboration in the energy sector to meet Angola’s growing energy demand
Other benefits include:
- Networking opportunities
- Global recognition
- Product/services coverage
- Training certificate
Program timeline & location:
- Date: 1 July – 30 September 2023
- Location: Luanda, Angola (hybrid event: in-person & virtual)
How much time do you need to invest?
3 hours per week to complete the entire program.
- Tel: +244955996639
- Email: email@example.com
- N.B: This program is free (no cost)
Registration for the training will open soon. To pre-register for the training, fill out the pre-registration form below.